Editor’s Note: This is the TechSummit Lead, a daily recap that goes beyond the headlines.
- Instacart is working with General Mills, Nestle, PepsiCo, Unilever, and other consumer goods makers to cover the cost of delivery or provide other discounts when customers buy their products.
- TP-Link will prevent the loading of open source firmware on routers sold in the United Staets to comply with new Federal Communications Commission requirements.
- Microsoft has launched an OneNote Importer for Windows to help Evernote users move to the app.
- Dell’s Ubuntu-powered Precision workstations are available now for over $1,000.
- Adobe has issued an emergency Flash patch to close loopholes in the software.
- Amazon is planning to launch a platform for schools and other educators to upload, manage, and share educational materials.