Customers in key markets around the world will soon get their chance to own LG’s latest flagship smartphone.
LG G4 has began rolling out to customers worldwide, and will continue to do so into June and beyond as more retailers and operators see what the G4 has to offer. Starting in Hong Kong, the G4 will follow with rollouts in Turkey, Russia and Singapore, eventually including most of Europe, North America, CIS, Southeast Asia, Middle East/Africa and South/Central America. Approximately 180 carriers and retails are already on board as G4 partners.
Here’s what you need to know about the G4:
- Handcrafted, genuine full grain leather back cover in six colors in addition of three material covers with 3D patterns
- Rear camera featuring a F1.8 aperture lens and 16MP resolution supported by Color Spectrum Sensor (CSS) and a new Manual Mode
- Front 8MP camera and Gesture Interval Shot for selfies which can then be saved to the removable microSD card
- IPS Quantum Display which offers “20 percent greater color reproduction, 25 percent improvement in brightness and 50 percent greater contrast”
- Features Qualcomm’s newest Snapdragon™ 808 Processor with X10 LTE
- 3,000mAh removable battery and Quick Charge 2.0-capable
- Slim Arc exterior design for a “more comfortable grip and greater durability when dropped”
“The LG G4 is our most ambitious smartphone yet because it is unlike any other flagship mobile phone on the market today. Our vision is to create our own set of standards without worrying about what trend other smartphones are following. We think we have a winning formula because the initial reaction to the G4 has been tremendously positive.”
– Juno Cho, LG Electronics Mobile Communication Company president and CEO