Disney Interactive and Harmonix have announced the official release date for “Disney Fantasia: Music Evolved,”along with new content at E3 2014. The musical motion video game inspired by the classic Disney film “Fantasia,” will be available worldwide on the Xbox One and 360 on October 21st, 2014.
In Music Evolved, players work their way through a 2D urban landscape, using music and magic to unleash a vibrant and magical 3D environment by interacting with billboards, rooftops, trains and other surprises in the city landscape.
The latest announced tracks that will appear in-game include:
- “Enjoy the Silence” by Depeche Mode
- “Take Care” by Drake ft. Rihanna
- “The Nutcracker Medley” by Tchaikovsky
- “Message in a Bottle” by Police
- “Galang” by MIA
- “The Real Me” by The Who
Additionally, players will be introduced to Yen Sid’s previous apprentice, Scout, via the game’s narrative, who will guide the player as they perform, transform and create music to restore order to the world.
“Disney Fantasia: Music Evolved” features over 30 tracks. Here are some of the previously announced tracks:
- “Levels” by AVICII
- “Ziggy Stardust” by David Bowie
“Symphony No. 9 from the New World” by Antonin Dvorak
- “Some Nights” by Fun.
- “In Your Eyes” by Peter Gabriel
- “Feel Good Inc.” by Gorillaz
- “Forget You” by Cee Lo Green
- “Rocket Man” by Elton John
- “Settle Down” by Kimbra
- “Royals” by Lorde
- “Locked Out of Heaven” by Bruno Mars
- “Super Bass” by Nicki Minaj
- “Eine Kleine Nachtmusik” by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- “Night on Bald Mountain” by Modest Mussorgsky
- “Bohemian Rhapsody” by Queen
- “Seven Nation Army” by White Stripes
- “The Four Seasons: Winter 1st Movement” by Antonio Vivaldi
The game will be rated E10+.
Source: Disney Interactive