ROCKVILLE, Maryland — Bethesda Softworks announced Wednesday that it will release The Elder Scrolls Online Imperial Edition — a premium collector’s edition for the highly-anticipated The Elder Scrolls Online. The Elder Scrolls Online Imperial Edition will be made available in digital and limited physical formats. Both standard and collector’s editions are now available for preorder through participating retailers and pre-order from store.elderscrollsonline.com.
In addition to the highly-anticipated game, The Elder Scrolls Online Physical Imperial Edition includes:
- Molag Bal Statue: A 12″ statue featuring Molag Bal, Daedric Prince of domination and enslavement
- The Improved Emperor’s Guide to Tamriel: a 224-page illustrated guide annotated by Imperial scholar, Flaccus Terentius
- Physical Map of Tamriel: A 21″ x 26″ printed map detailling Alliance-controlled zones and the ultimate conquest: Crodill.
- Steelbook Packaging: A limited edition steel case decorated in the color of the Imperials
- Play as an Imperial: Become an Imperial and play in any Alliance. Gain unique bonuses, crafting styles, gear, and more.
- White Imperial Horse: Summon this Imperial mount and journey through Tamriel with speed.
- Mudcrab Vanity Pet: Explore Tamriel with a mudcrab pet scuttling along by your side.
- Rings of Mara: Complete the Ritual of Mara with a friend and receive an experience bonus when you play together.
The Physical Imperial Edition is extremely limited in quantity and available for pre-order now through participating retailers for $99.99.
The Elder Scrolls Online Digital Imperial Edition includes the base game and all digital content outlined for the Physical Imperial Edition above and retails for $79.99.
All those who pre-order or pre-purchase either the Imperial Edition or the Standard Edition in physical or digital formats will also receive The Explorer’s Pack bonus at launch, which includes: Scuttler vanity pet, four bonus treasure maps, and the ability to play as any of the nine races in any Alliance.
Early Access bonuses will be offered to those pre-ordering or pre-purchasing a PC/Mac version. A five day early access bonus will be offered to those who pre-purchase the Digital Imperial Edition or the Digital Standard Edition through the Elder Scrolls Online Store. Additional early access programs are also available through participating retailers.
The Elder Scrolls Online, developed by ZeniMax Online Studions, is the latest chapter of the award-winning franchise and will bring the legendary experience online for the first time. Players can choose their own style of play as they embark upon an epic adventure across all of Tamriel, playing alone on heroic quests as in previous Elder Scrolls games, exploring the huge, rich world with a few friends, or joining with hundreds of others in massive PvP battles to save the Empire.
The Elder Scrolls Online will be available worldwide on April 4 for PC and Mac users. Versions of the game for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One will be arriving on retail shelves in June 2014. The game has been rated M for Mature by the ESRB.